Thursday 16 April 2015

From the Shadows by Line F. Nielsen Book Release

BOOK RELEASE   BOOK RELEASE 

                


AUTHOR BIO




Line is the kind of  young woman who is HSP and pretty Introverted which to tell you the truth, she tells me  can be pretty hard at time but she also sees it as a blessing because it means she is  Multi creative: She sings, Writes songs,also writing romance as well as poetry and she actually also draws She used to draw portraits and when she began singing it kind of got pushed to the background..

She is an English BA student and in August 2014 I got married to the love of her life.

She is a huge believer in using what talents you were gifted with and in always being yourself.
Hmm what else... well she is also a really caring and fun person when you get to know her and I has a wicked perverted sense of humour









SYNOPSIS:

you grew up in an alcoholic home..
Dated guys as evil as your drunken dad..
And never heard a kind word from the people who SHOULD love you..
Could you change your path?

My name is Nikki Rosso and I am scarred, I am shy and I am no one but I am about to start a fight against my past in hopes of finding myself but if I will ever win is a question not even I dare to ask.

He had been my rock, my only friend but would he stand by me even when I had to take a stand against his best mate?
If 
Nathan Mathews had a past, he was talented, he was tattooed and he was every woman's dream but though every woman wanted into his pants none ever stayed around for long.
I was soon to learn why.






You can find Line on twitter, Facebook, Goodreads and tsu. 


The links to this latest release are below










See you all very soon

Love

Scarlett

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

★.•**•.★ NEW RELEASE ALERT ★.•**•.★ Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE!

★.•**•.★  NEW RELEASE ALERT  ★.•**•.★  Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE! Series: The Crown Duet, Book 2 G...