Thursday 20 March 2014

Afterdark Online


Guest Spot: Scarlett Flame

Bound For Passion

 


About Bound for Passion:

When Vivienne sits inconsolable in the hospital chapel, the last encounter she expects is a fervrent entanglement with an otherworldly being, as passions increase she learns for the first time in her life the true meaning of out of this world. In the second, Sarah meets a new lover after telling him all her intimate fantasies in an internet chat room. And, the final story concerns the journey a young woman takes, as a Dominant offers to show her the ropes, in exchange for her submission via BDSM. Individually these stories are hot, but together they are sizzling

Please check out the reviews on Bound for Passion by Scarlett Flame

You can purchase Bound for Passion On:

About Scarlett Flame:


Although born in Salford, I was raised in the Manchester area and still consider myself a Lancashire lass.
I am a qualified paediatric nurse and have a Bsc(Hons) and a PgDip (masters level qualification) among other qualifications. Yet I choose to write, and hope to make this my full time occupation.

Although I have always loved to read and write, I only recently began to write seriously. My first blog post was published in February 2013 and since then I have gone from strength to strength. This has resulted in my being voted as Blogger of the Year 2014 on the site Skelat.com here
http://www.skelat.com/blogger-of-the-...
My blogs aren't all erotica, far from it. On my blog posts you are just as likely to read about gigs I have attended around Manchester, interviews, book reviews and much more. There is something for everyone on my blogs.
My debut book Bound for Passion was published in late December 2013 and already has five 5* reviews, which I am truly proud of
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bound-Passion... Especially as I have already received five 5* reviews for the novel on Amazon.

I also have a WIP that is due for completion in early 2014.
This is an erotic paranormal romance set on a Steampunk world. The working title of which is The Prophecy Unfolds (Dragon Queen)

A member of #ASMSG

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

★.•**•.★ NEW RELEASE ALERT ★.•**•.★ Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE!

★.•**•.★  NEW RELEASE ALERT  ★.•**•.★  Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE! Series: The Crown Duet, Book 2 G...