Saturday 19 January 2013

So Excited

Well as you can see by the title of my new post I am very excited!

Writing is going beautifully and hopefully the first draft of the first book in the series Dragon Queen will be completed and proofreading and editing will begin

Currently I am working on a map of the land this series is set in, which is proving pretty tricky (have you ever tried to make a map?) So watch this space because I will preview it here and you will be the first to see it and I would love some constructive criticism please..

Once again in England I have woken up to an amazing white world, the snow isn't too deep yet but the snow continues to fall. So beautiful to see snow fall and mesmerising too. Snowmen to build and snow angels to make later

Yesterday evening I read the book called "Everyone Burns" by the charismatic John Dolan and gave it a well deserved 5* rating. Below are my thoughts on this thrilling book.





The main character in this book is David Braddock a British expat living and working as a counsellor and erstwhile private investigator on the island of Sumai in Thailand.

I found this book compelling and difficult to put down as the storyline had so many unexpected twists and turns.
Previously when reading a "murder, mystery" I have been able to work out who the main antagonists were as the plot unfolds but on this occasion I was mistaken a number times, therefore could only continue reading and wait for the story to reach its conclusion

Thailand is described in all it's exotic and dusty splendour and the characters are truly entertaining. David in particular is a humorous yet flawed character and a bit of a "naughty boy" but who can resist a "rascal" certainly not me.

The ending proved unexpected - but you'll have to read it to find out why.

I can thoroughly recommend this murder, mystery and have no hesitation in giving this 5 stars and look forward to the next book in this 
series





You can also visit John at his Blog 

 
That's all from me for now, please visit me again and we will speak soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

★.•**•.★ NEW RELEASE ALERT ★.•**•.★ Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE!

★.•**•.★  NEW RELEASE ALERT  ★.•**•.★  Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE! Series: The Crown Duet, Book 2 G...